• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ around $4500

Hey guys,
I'm looking for an XJ that has the 4.0/aw4 and 4 doors. I'm looking for something with little to no rust, and if it has enough lift to clear 31-33s thats a plus. I am in SE Michigan and SE Ohio (home and school) and would prefer something in this area, but I am willing to drive a bit if you have something really nice. Let me know what you have.

i have an 89, has rubicon lift(4.5 inch with and 2inch bb), 33 inch tires right now...$5000 with the 33's( wheels and tires are brand new with less then 3000 miles), or $4500 with 31's. Tons of new parts with receits...i live in cleveland. Has little rust( in 2 noticable spots, fixable though), floor boards are very clean. Truck has 167k on it. Not an HO, but has the 242 tcase and the aw4.

jeep1.jpg

I have a 95 4 door that I listed local for $4800 a while back. It has new (less than 6 months old all the following)
Rusty's fixed upper and lower control arms set up for 4.5" lift( 3 months old)
Rust'y 3" add a leaf lift
Rusty's adj. trac bar ( 3 months old)
Hi-flow intake (DIY)
new qudratec black steel rims and new 31" Hercules tires ( 3 months old)
Rusty's stearing box brace ( not installed yet)
Rusty's 1"Tcase drop ( not installed yet)

I had planned on lifting the Jeep 1.5" more with adjustable bump stops and shackles but havn't done it yet. The Jeep is my hunting truck and has seen no rocks, only mud. Like I said I wanted $4800 but will take $4500 and drive some to meet you. I'm just north of Memphis Tn. The only reason I am selling it is so I can get a 68 Bronco I want to rebuild. Call me if iterested at (901)876-5201 ( work number ) or email me at [email protected]
Steve

Back