• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

home gym for sale or trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloppyjoe

NAXJA Forum User
I have a home gym with lots of nice goodies the main system is a Joe Wieder setup. I have a 94 xj and I am still working in fixing it up, I am more interested in the Jeep than the gym now so will take trades or cash. I will ship but the buyer will have to pay out the nose I mean it's a wieght set...DUH! Anyways i would like to sell or trade and will send pics if you want, just e-mail me [email protected] if you are interested. Will also deliver to the NC area.

I will trade this out for a swing away tire carrier and rear bumper setup, this is very nice stuff, I will send pics to whoever wants them it is not a cheesie setup. This is a whole free wieght bench and rack with bar and wieghts, with another machine that will do alot of different exercises, bench, flys, curls, lat pull downs, leg extentions, the works check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back