• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Homebrew Drop Brackets?

Wondo

NAXJA Forum User
Hey is anyone know of anyone making homebrew control arm drop brackets? How hard is it to be done...i'd like to get the drop brackets, just dont have the $ at this point to do so...i thought it might be easier to fab up?...i've searched for a bit, but didn't really turn up much. Thanks guys

dave

i looked into it a few years back and came to the conclusion that they would be worth buying. and that may mean something coming from me; the only lift company part on my truck is YJ leafs up front, all the suspension, axles, bumpers, skids, etc I built.

I fab everything myself as well but there is just too many bends and shapes that are too hard to make without having a brake press to bend them. You would have to weld a lot of different parts together instead and the time and strength issues of doing it that way are just not worth it. I just ordered mine from Dirk at www.dpgoffroad.com

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the replies and links, i'm gunna check into the longarm link..

thanks alot

Back