• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

browns camp snow run

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Made it up fire break #5 with 8"+ of snow. I was proud to say the least. I had been thinking pretty heavily about selling the XJ but the last couple runs up to browns camp have reversed that thought.

Tillamook13Jan05078.jpg

Tillamook13Jan05051.jpg

Tillamook13Jan05015.jpg

Tillamook13Jan05011.jpg

Tillamook13Jan05008.jpg

Tillamook13Jan05041.jpg

Tillamook13Jan05004.jpg

Nice! What size/type of lift is that?

Was up there last week and it was dry. The pics are from 2 or 3 weeks before that. The XJ sits on RE 7.5" coils and centerline motorsports built the custom long arm and tcase skid.

Very nice!

Ahhhh. To be able to go up there again. This wheeling on jackstands is getting old. Wannabe, did you get any scratches on that thing yet?

Ahh, funny funny. Actually not really the trails up there are pretty wide so you dont have to worry about a whole lot. You gotta get that thing rolling for the summer. Whats the hold up?? If you ever want to meet up there let me know.

Now look a lot of TSF wheelers are showing up. There is a good size crowd of XJ's down here too. Who want's to wheel TSF as a bunch of XJ's together. Or just a get together? down here south of the border...:) Yes of course only regarding the chapter borders. I'm booked the 26th and March 5th is mudfest so.... Any other dates or ideas? Someone start a new thread for a run not meaning to hijack here.. sorry

My ride is the xj of course.
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=166052

LOL.... Point well taken.
Actually you can wheel some of both Archers and the Powerlines. Also behind camp has some areas as well. I could go on but I think you know what I'm talking about.

Yeah I plan on being ready after taxes, for 32's and around 4"'s of lift.

at the flat broke poker run a couple months ago I actually saw a bone stock 2dr. xj make it down the waterfall trail with his 3 yr. old daughter screaming bloody murder out the passenger window. freaking moron, stupid people shouldnt breed!!!!!!!

Sounds like his daughter had the sense and he had the "lack" of when to choose his battles or trails.
What really ticks me off like that is when parents jepordize the kids!
Kind of like seven-up in one section too.

Back