• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inside Frame Plate

diabloxj

NAXJA Forum User
on the inside where they use this plate
Broken-Spacer1-400.jpg

does it have to be all one peace or can i cut spacers the same hight and use them. i'm gettin the outside place, and wanted to know if i really needed the inner one

diabloxj said:
on the inside where they use this plate
Broken-Spacer1-400.jpg

does it have to be all one peace or can i cut spacers the same hight and use them. i'm gettin the outside place, and wanted to know if i really needed the inner one

I think that one piece adds rigidity to the inner part of the frame rail and strenthens the setup and spreads the surface load onto the frame rail.

yah but i'm not paying 50$ for one. i'll have take it off draw one like what c-rok has and make mine own.

diabloxj said:
yah but i'm not paying 50$ for one. i'll have take it off draw one like what c-rok has and make mine own.
Well, the inner one is not $50 and after you figure the time you spend cutting and welding up the spacers was it worth it?

ok so 40$ after shipping it will be 50$ i can make it or have it made for 30 at the most. freinds that own metal shop are great remember that

i just talked to him he said he can make me a plate just like c-rok for 30$ it won't have the tow hole at the end but i dont want it

Back