• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ head count

CHW

NAXJA Forum User
Sound off, I have to know how much food to get.

I guess I have to let the kitchen patrol cook?

Had a blast last picnic and wish we could make it, but unfortunately I have to work. Hopefully I will be able to free up a weekend and hit a trail ride or clean up with you guys again. Thanks, Bob

You heard me chime in earlier but regretfully I am going to be tied up in a move :cry:

I'll be there, just me, no wifey. I'd be willing to let you help cook, Chris, if you really want to. :wink:

Trying my hardest to get there....all depends on how soon I can get away from the Boyfriend's family!! Lots of driving..........but it would be worth it to meet you guys!!! : )~

Don't buy any extra food for me.......I'll survive if I ever get there!

Em

Count me in! :)

Alright....well, it looks as though I will definitely be there now. Should be rollling in with Eric Thomas sometime around noon on Saturday (in separate jeeps of course!)

Be in the OBX until then..... :lol: :lol:

Em

Chris sorry I can't make it. I'm in LA as we speak and I won't be home till late Friday night. Soo I'll have to count myself out.

I've got the food covered. Last I heard a couple of people were bringing beer so I quess it all depends on how much you plan to drink! Bring whatever you like - someone will eat/drink it.

Back