• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 motor swap/ fuel questions

retard_ed_1

NAXJA Forum User
ok i swapped a 92 H.O int to my 1990, totally rebuilt motor with a comp cam (extreme 4x4 cam), my question is, is there and way to adjust the air fuel mixture cause it smell like im getting alot of gas out the exhust, and my milage suck, 200km to a tank, i dont know how many miles that is.
and i leave a nice black spot in the snow at the exhust, but i have to say that cam is awesome

thanks
tim

What injectors are you running? Is the O2 sensor new?

There are instructions available on the Internet for building an adjustable MAP sensor for fine-tuning the air-fuel mix. Most folks use it to get a richer mix -- I'm not sure how well it would work for getting it leaner, but I suspect Dr. Dyno might know.

retard_ed_1 said:
im just running stock 92 injectors and a brand new 02 sensor, do you have a web site for dr. dyno
Dr. Dyno is a NAXJA regular. Hop over to the street & performance forum and look for him there.

Is the MAP sensor hooked up??? Check the later post by the guy who didn't attach his (Fuel Injection?)

Back