• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is on here from Portland?

I live in Milwaukie but I'm in se portland and gresham all the time. What part do you live in?

Name says it all but 2 dr., has NAXJA sticker in rear window. I live in battleground but am all over the Metro area. Flip me off so I know its you! :sunshine:

red91inWA said:
Name says it all but 2 dr., has NAXJA sticker in rear window. I live in battleground but am all over the Metro area. Flip me off so I know its you! :sunshine:
i am in battle ground all the time. its a 2dr, forest green, 4" and 31's, roof rack four hella's and a spare up there. high lift too. seen me around?

sup man sounds familiar but theres a lot more lifted ones aroun here these days. i got a white one 4 door 5 inch lft 33's, tj flares and some lights on good that make it stand out from the rest. and lots of boy damage from my rollover, but anyways im in the hazel dell area, let me know when your up for wheelin, if i have time im usually game

I WANT TO GO WHEELING!!!! Actually, what I really need to do is get some issues with my jeep straightened out a little bit.

I'm in Longview, WA 45minutes North of Portland. I roll in a 1990 Laredo, white 2door with 3" OME lift, 31" mud tires, the ever recognizable yellow OME shocks, no flares and some hellas in front.

This is me with my jeep, just it currently has no flares.
wheelin043.jpg

If any of you plan on going out sometime, let me know. I'd really like to meet up with some people to go on some trail runs as all I've got is water pits and some real deep ruts and such.

cherowagon said:
i am in battle ground all the time. its a 2dr, forest green, 4" and 31's, roof rack four hella's and a spare up there. high lift too. seen me around?

I THINK SO. Dont see too many 2Dr's runnin round.

I promise to give you the NWC hand sign next time ! :laugh:

wannabe...your pic does not work.

good to hear all of you are game for wheelin'. i go about one weekend a month. i will post up in this forum when i go. maybe we can make a day run together now and again. see you all on the trail!!

Back