• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 F150 4x4 In Mississippi

tlucas1972

NAXJA Forum User
302 C-6 Trans. 33" Tires On So So 10" Wide Wheels, Great Project Truck, Lots Of New Parts, New Edelbrock 750cfm carb, New Edlebrock Performer 289 Intake, New MSD 6-A Box, New Dynomax Full Length Headers, New Distributor, New Radiator, New Plug Wires, New Coil New Flex Fan, New Water Pump---Now For What I Think It Needs I Think It Needs Main Bearings And It Smokes On The Pas. Side When You Crank It Up, But It's Not Been Run Enough To Hurt It When I Noticed The Lower End Rattle When You First Crank It Up The Truck Has Set Up A Lot The Last 1 1/2 Years And I Just Have To Many Projects Right Now And I Need It Out Of My Way, The Truck Is Located In Crystal Springs (Just South Of Jackson) I Am Asking 2200 OBO, Also I Would Be Interested In A Trade Or Partial Trade (Looking For A 4 Wheeler, But Will Consider Any Offer)Phone No. 601-307-6800 Email [email protected] If You Have Any Questions Local Pickup Only Thanks

Back