• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hello

xjoe

NAXJA Forum User
Hello I am new to naxja, I am interested in going on some local runs(wa) It look like feb 19th is the next run? I am in port orchard,wa and any info would be appreciated.Thanks,Joe

Hi there Joe, good to see some other folks in the Port Orchard area, i cuurently am getting ready to fix up my 91 cherokee, maybe we can get a few of us and head out to tahuya sometime, acutally we are going there right now with a buddy of mine and some of his friends, thanks John

Welcome bud. Great to see NW NAXJA growing!

xjoe said:
Thanks guys. just post something when your going, or want to go. i'll check back.

Feb 19th is the next informal event with a good handful of xj's in the area. Actually we should have some people from North of Bellingham and others from South of Olympia on the trip!!

I am sure that as we continue to grow we will also have more trips down at Naches, Evans Creek, Tillimook, etc. Hopefully this way we can all get a chance at not having to drive too far to hit the trail.

If you are going wheeling do us all a favor and let us know on the board. The more people post their trips the more people will look for them. My intent is to try to do a run a month (obviously that does not allways work) but that is my intent.

There should also be several more "formal" runs later this year also. Can't wait to meet a few more people from the area.

Enjoy,
Michael

Nice to meet you Joe!

Here's some of my photos from the last run. most of the shots were taken by Jason in the right seat. http://home.comcast.net/~mr_sniggly

You are more than welcome to join us. Watch the new thread for Feb 19th. As we get closer to the date, details will reveal our plans.

I've learned a LOT from these trips about the capabilities of these rigs and the drivers too! We go in as a team and we stay together as a team. Great comraderie in this group - stick with these guys as they really know their stuff!

Just get your basic recovery equipment, and these guys will get you in and out of all sorts of places.

Welcome to NorthWest NAXJA
Stock or not you can run with us. Like Jason said we will get you in and OUT of stuff you didn't think that you could do before.

HiJack: Jason I havn't heard how is you Jeep coming along. Got rid of your vibes? You still getting the TW HDSYE????

The vibes were gone when Brian pulled out the Rear Driveshaft. I called Tom Woods and the new Driveshaft and Slip Yoke Eliminator were delivered Friday. I hope to have the Jeep back by Wed. Brian was playing around with his Jeep over the weekend.

JMotorsprt said:
The vibes were gone when Brian pulled out the Rear Driveshaft. I called Tom Woods and the new Driveshaft and Slip Yoke Eliminator were delivered Friday. I hope to have the Jeep back by Wed. Brian was playing around with his Jeep over the weekend.
Haha!! Brian's got the bug! Pretty soon he'll be inchin! :)

I got him the Crane Diff cover that he had installed last weekend. This weekend he installed a Clear Diff cover he picked up some time ago, along with a Rocky Road Diff guard. I thought I had some 3" used Rusty's Springs for the front. They got spoken for, by a local buyer (to him), before I got to the guy.

I am so excited to get my Jeep back, and because of all of the work that is being done, that I feel as if I am constantly calling to bugging Brian. Hopefully it will be back on the road next Monday.

Well, I picked up a slightly rusted Tranfer case skid from Rusty's that was half off. Painted a Rear Diff guard, the new front Diff cover, and the mentioned skid plate last week. Now everything needs to be installed, along with my CB and Air compressor. To finish it off, I am putting my Spec V in the Autotrader tonight, so I can get a few more parts, a less expensive daily driver, and pay off some bills. All of that, on top of cleaning and organizing my garage. Damn, I am busy. Sorry for venting.

Jason

Back