• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" RE XJ lift coils

Inisadow

NAXJA Forum User
Brand new decided to go to the 3.5inch super ride kit 130$ or best offer. I would prefere not to ship but will if I have to.

I live in federal way Washington.

Inisadow said:
Brand new decided to go to the 3.5inch super ride kit 130$ or best offer. I would prefere not to ship but will if I have to.

I live in federal way Washington.

thats a little pricey i think. i just priced rustys 4.5 in coils new and they are like 129.99.

so with that being said i might offer ya 100 maybe 115 shipped to 17313

slight difference between rustys and RE

oh sooooo sorry didn't relize it was that much differance. can you tell what the differances are? i'm looking to go with dakota leaves in the back and need coils up front.

did my priceing seem fair? with shipping? you did say or best offer

I'm lowering it to $100, I wont pay shipping.

still open I got a couple offers unless anyone would be willing to pay more than 110$ they will prolly go to verrive. man you guys are killing these are expensive coils

Well I'm out of the running, I offered your asking price but I guess thats not good enough. I decided to give my money to a store where they won't wait to see if they get higher offers before they ship out....

Back