• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Samurai (Mud/Street Truck) 38's etc...

Redneck Joe

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1987 Samurai set up on BRAND NEW 38" Hawgs. It had a V-6 with auto trans and a 203 t-case in it. I am using the engine-trans-t-case for my Tracker.

This truck has posi front and rear (Jeep Running Gear), axle over, and body-lift, etc......

Available with 18' flatbed dual axle trailer.

Without trailer $1500.00
With trailer $2000.00

The tires have never been on the road or in the mud. THEY HAVE NO MILES ON THEM!!!! They cost me $1000.00 alone.

Call me at 321-231-5526 or email me at [email protected] for pics.

Thanks,

Joe

Redneck Joe said:
I have a 1987 Samurai set up on BRAND NEW 38" Hawgs. It had a V-6 with auto trans and a 203 t-case in it. I am using the engine-trans-t-case for my Tracker.

This truck has posi front and rear (Jeep Running Gear), axle over, and body-lift, etc......

Available with 18' flatbed dual axle trailer.

Without trailer $1500.00
With trailer $2000.00

The tires have never been on the road or in the mud. THEY HAVE NO MILES ON THEM!!!! They cost me $1000.00 alone.

Call me at 321-231-5526 or email me at [email protected] for pics.

Thanks,

Joe

THE V-6 ENGINE, TURBO TRANSMISSION AND 203 TRANSFER CASE ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $850.00

jOE

I'd like to know what type of suspension set-up is on it? Coils...leafs...4-link...etc? I'd also like to see some pics....I've had 7 Samuraii's...and they wheel pretty well. I dunno bout one on 38''s though...lol...that is awfully large for a sammy!

I pm'd ya my e-mail addy.

Thanks
Aron

BigDawgz said:
I'd like to know what type of suspension set-up is on it? Coils...leafs...4-link...etc? I'd also like to see some pics....I've had 7 Samuraii's...and they wheel pretty well. I dunno bout one on 38''s though...lol...that is awfully large for a sammy!

I pm'd ya my e-mail addy.

Thanks
Aron
It has leaf springs front and rear with an axle-over. The front and rear axles are out of an older jeep and both have good posi (see the pics).

Joe

I will consider partial trades for the following:

-small block chevy engine (running) 327, 350, stroker, etc.....
-chevy 350 turbo transmission (2 wheel drive)
-chevrolet 205 divorced transfer case
-2-1/2 ton running gear
-44" Boggers
-46" Claws
-NICE running Cherokee
-Nice running Comanche Pickup

I will wheel and deal!

Joe at 321-231-5526 or email me [email protected]

Redneck Joe said:
I will consider partial trades for the following:

-small block chevy engine (running) 327, 350, stroker, etc.....
-chevy 350 turbo transmission (2 wheel drive)
-chevrolet 205 divorced transfer case
-2-1/2 ton running gear
-44" Boggers
-46" Claws
-NICE running Cherokee
-Nice running Comanche Pickup

I will wheel and deal!

Joe at 321-231-5526 or email me [email protected]

Bump

Quick question as to what you mean by axle over...are the springs on top of or under the axle?

P.S. Watch out with the bumps, some take issue with that. :)

Back