• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where have all the good yards gone?

againstherwill

NAXJA Forum User
So, I am have only been in indy for a little while and I haven't seen a yard yet. WTH? I came for the frozen wastes of MN and I they were just like the lakes, one on every mile. have looked for the U-pulls and gone over the yellow pages and online, Nothing! Any suggestions?

Truck parts at troy and harding or country auto 31 and sumner are not too bad.There are quite a few on the near south side.

No problem, no gaurantees on what they will have, but last time I was there they had a few xjs. What are you looking for?I am getting ready to buy and 87 waggoneer for parts.

Not really looking to find anything as I am Broke but I like to go and see what I can see. Just an old Saturday thing that I used to do w/ my brothers and dad back in MN. Also to see what is there for when I do have money.

If your in Indy...Go north on US 31 past Carmel and past the road that takes you to noblesville and up the little hill about a mile from intersection there is G.W. Pierce on right side...I was there Sat and scored a factory roof rack...Gas tank skip plate...Transfer case skid plate and 2 rear hatch lifts paid 69 bucks for all...I've been going since 96 and always found what I'm looking for...they got 2 cherokee up front newer ones 97 and up...and some old ones in the back...Mine is a 97 XJ...but used to have a toy 4wd and got parts for them there too...the place is a U-pull...but it's a nice way to spend a sat...not open sunday...M-F there open till 5 and till 4 on sat I think...Good Luck...happy hunting...Any Questions let me know on this thread...

John4wd

Back