• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High end Paintabll Guns and parts (PICS) trade for jeep parts?

Lucas

NAXJA Forum User
Crap. Need to sell my baby. Custom miniXXXXer that is completely aftermarket from top to bottom. WIth a full tank this marker is perfectly balanced if you're an aggressive front player.

Custom milled miniXXXXer body, aniodized blue. Superlightweight, milled so close at the barrel it "vents" the threads. Bored chambers. Both blocks match milled.
ANS miniram, ans 3-way, shocktec volumizer, STO reg, ANS hoses, titanium ramrod, evo-bolt bored and drilled. 3:16 low pressure valve, benchmark aluminum frame, SS trigger, milled aluminum trigger shoe, DYE stickygrips, PMI pure energy front reg, Fat macrofittings and line, and DYE low profile aluminum drop forward. KAPP locking XXXXing rod. JJ ceramic barrel. Elbow and 12V revvy included. Also includes 68CU 3000 psi PMI nitro tank.

For no extra cost I'll throw in all the extra crap I have including random fittings, tubes, squeegees, some random spyder type gun that takes XXXXer barrels, Ronin gear gun bag, Ronin gear 3 tube harness with 300 rd, competitiion tubes, and most of a 9V revvy. I'll also throw in a couple of masks/gloves/other randome gear I have laying around.

The pics didn't come out well with this craptastic digicam. The detail and finish is much sharper.
PBpackage.jpg

PBclose.jpg

Sidemiling.jpg

PBmillingtop.jpg

I'm asking $450 plus shipping, which is almost exactly 1/4 of the money that was put into the gun alone. This would be a great way to break into the sport. Add up the cost of moderately building a tippman or a spyder, then compare this miniXXXXer that is built to the hilt.
For $50 extra I will have the marker professionally torn down and timed. New rings and all, receipt will be included.

Will consider trades/partial trades for:
D30/44 4:88s
D44 noslip
Alloy D30 shafts
D30 warn hub conversions
New or near new 35"s

Back