• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wannabe NAXJA member

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
I've been lurking in the fourms for a while, and it finally rubbed off on me. I bought a 96' XJ 4 door Police Special. Not to mention the fact, I work with ILLXJ and all I ever hear is JEEP JEEP JEEP! I plan on attending Winterfest, will there be an oppurtunity to join NAXJA there? Would I be better off sending it in the mail? I'd rather not do the on-line thing if I can avoid it.

TIA

There will be an opportunity to join there, but it is easier to do it online. Welcome to the group!

Welcome. Hey have you crawled under that rig. Some of the police specials had Dana 44's.

Watch out for the roudy crowd. Be bark sometimes but we don't bite too hard :wierd:

old_man said:
Watch out for the roudy crowd. Be bark sometimes but we don't bite too hard :wierd:

Thanks Tom, for warning a guy none of have ever met, about a group of people, most of which you've never met.

makes perfect sense.

Beezil said:
Thanks Tom, for warning a guy none of have ever met, about a group of people, most of which you've never met.

makes perfect sense.

x2.
You are doing a bang-up job as the figurehead here.
No, really.

Nope, no Dana 44 here. If I remember correctly everything has a D30 in the front and I have a D35 in the rear. I think I have a NSS problem to deal with....that search tool sure is helpful...

Haleyes said:
Nope, no Dana 44 here. If I remember correctly everything has a D30 in the front and I have a D35 in the rear. I think I have a NSS problem to deal with....that search tool sure is helpful...
Congrats on the search utilization. You graduate to level II.

Okie Terry said:
Congrats on the search utilization. You graduate to level II.
Yea, He has been searching for about 3months. Can't even get on the puter at work until he leaves. I have meet MOST of you from the MWC & he has been warned. If I warned him about everything and/or the right people is a whole different story. JIM.

ILLXJ said:
I have meet MOST of you from the MWC & he has been warned.

Yea, Jim, but . . . uhhhh . . . who warned him about YOU?!!?

:D :D

I don't know if anybody has. JIM.

Back