• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leafs, Shackle Lift, Control Arms

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
I have changed my mind on my 93 XJ lift and no longer need the parts I purchased. I'd prefer not to ship the leafs but can if your willing to pay the cost. (It didn't cost too much to get them to me here in Illinois from GA.)
I'm going with an RE 3.5 with full leafs instead. (nice tax return has a little to do with it too!) I'm in Bolingbrook, Illinois (Chicago suburb)

Leafs are from an 01, pulled at 18K, and are from the "towing package." (stiffer spring) Bushings and leafs are in GREAT shape. $75

Perfomance Accessories 2" shackle/spacer lift. (includes new bumpstops) Shackle is realy beefy and HUGE. NEW IN BOX p/n 91022 $90

NEW stock lower control arms and bushings. (from Quadratec) $40

I also have all four fender flares (stock from my 93) and front liners in OK shape. Not ripped up or anything. $25 for all. (I dont have the metal backing tabs. Boxing and shipping on those could be tricky)

4 NEW STOCK U-Bolts and nuts (Bolts from Quadratec and nuts from dealer)
$30

READY...... GO.

Thanks,

Rob

IMO.. i wouldn't think that it should be to much for shipping. i mean when they shipped mine they didnt even wrap them they just put the shipping label right on the spring.

I think it cost me about $40 or so for shipping via UPS. That's from GA. Just had them wired together, with a piece of cardboard wrapped around them to hold the label.

It's like 64 pounds total.

Re: Leafs

Well... some investigation show shipping under $15. I doubt I could drive in to pick them up for that kind of money. I sent you a PM with some ?'s about this.

Thanks!
Travis

Back