• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UPDATE on BENRUNDOVER

I'm out of my cast and in a splint. :) I'm also out of the flat shoe and in an aircast, but i can put a damn sneaker on again...woohoo :lol: Good news is the doc doesn't think im gonna need surgery, he feels therapy will do just fine. Thank god for that because i HATE HOSPITALS.

So all in all things are good here.

STRO-feelin good-KER

Glad to hear it Ben...I knew you was tougher than rawhide. couldn.t let a simple Jeep run-over piss you off too long. BTW members chat at
http://66.28.132.87/chat1/index.php

Later Bro!

[quote:8dde840c70="STROKER"]I'm out of my cast and in a splint. :) I'm also out of the flat shoe and in an aircast, but i can put a damn sneaker on again...woohoo :lol: Good news is the doc doesn't think im gonna need surgery, he feels therapy will do just fine. Thank god for that because i HATE HOSPITALS.

So all in all things are good here.

STRO-feelin good-KER[/quote:8dde840c70]

Great GREAT Man.......... Iam glad to hear that, Ben. Iam going for a beer. To celabrate..........Scream still with meeeeeee :D
Bob Lester

Great to hear you doing okay. Does this mean you arent hopping on one leg anymore? Btw,I switched to synthetic oil finally and the strange ticking sound is back. It comes and goes and doesnt sound like valve tap,rod knock or pinging so i have to assume its a little piston skirt slap. I've run every test possible shy of tearing it down and everything is great so i'm not going to worry about it unless it gets loud.

I don't know if anyone could be more relieved to hear that than I am, except maybe you bro. I am SOOO glad to hear you're well on your way to recovery, and that things are looking up. Things have been crazy on my end, I'll drop you a line to catch up with you.
Skorpyo

Back