• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock crawler rims and baja claws

Overdriven

NAXJA Member #1020
4 Black rock crawler rims with the red and purple strip near the edge of the rim.
15x12 5 on 4.5" Bolt pattern.
Like new. Like to get $35 each for them.

I also have 35" Baja Claws mounted on them. Also like new. May sell them for a good offer.

I'm actually selling these for a friend. I told him there was no interest and he dropped to $30 each. Nice rims. I'd buy them If I wasn't running 31's

Uh, no.
If they were that price I'd have bought them and used them. They are $30 each for the rims.
My buddy didn't set a price on the tires. He's taking offers right now. PM me and offer and I'll let you know what he says. They are like new. Still have the little nubbies on them.

TEXJ said:
Uh, no.
If they were that price I'd have bought them and used them. They are $30 each for the rims.
My buddy didn't set a price on the tires. He's taking offers right now. PM me and offer and I'll let you know what he says. They are like new. Still have the little nubbies on them.

Did you see if he will take 25 each on the wheels. If so my buddy wants them.

Joe

He's hoping to get $120 each for the tires. He paid over $180 each new and didn't run them very long. Too big for his Ford Ranger. They are still like new. I didn't see any rock rash and I know there are no holes or plugs at all. I'm almost positive that they are 35x13.50 but I'll get with him tomorrow and snag a pic for ya. They have been in his garage and probably have less than a thousand miles on them. I'll let you know more tomorrow.

$30 firm on the rims. They are around $60 new and these have as much use as the tires stated above. They are worth $30 each.

You are 3rd in line. I hope to get a answer from the other two sometime today or tomorrow. If not they are yours. You can paypal me if/when we make the deal.

Back