• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 96 Jeep Cherokee

If its an auto trans, I need a shift lever bezel (the thingy that shows what gear you are in). I need one with all of the pieces intact :)

Hey guys did realize there would be so much interest, so here is some more info

It is a 96 4 door sport Barney Purple Exterior, Grey interior, 4.0 , auto, 231 Tcase...222???k super clean except hit in the front pass side hard enough to tear floorboard out on passenger side...if the parts you are looking for are in that area they will be touch and go. The front axle may be repairable...I know passenger side knuckle was broke.....control arm mounts bent.... The interior is in good shape, the frnt 2 seats are gone....I have the rear bench
Also have a set of Tan Buckets out of a 95 Country...were power now just the seats.

Parts spoken for:
Brake Pedal/Master/Booster/Proportioning valve
Rear Drivers side shoulder belt and plastic panel behind spare
Passenger side electric window motor

just be patient with me....and feel free to make offers(just don't get upset if I haggle back some, or not?)

XJ4Play do have rear soundbar w/fact. speakers grey, do have center console on the floor, I do have the gauge cluster w/speedo and tach, temp, volts, gas, oil pressure. PM with an offer plus actual shipping

Unit bearings are of no account on that vehicle...(they are thrashed sorry)

Keeping the side glass, sorry... Rear hatch w/glass is available though?

Last edited:
If your deal on the brake system falls through, I'd LOVE to pick it up. I'm in Louisville, too and am desperately seeking to replace my failed ABS system.

I'd be interested in the power steering pump if you could shoot me a price on it.

-Erik

Back