• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow Points ~ Mil-spec

Clemsonkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
I have about 30 sets of these military style tow points. They are bolt on and/or weld on. Super strong and low profile. They have been harvested off military deuce and a halfs by a military stripping yard. Every unit has been inspected for wear and has been cleaned/painted. Each unit comes with grade 8 hardware. Here is a pic of a pair of them on the front of my jeep.(bottom of stinger in line with frame rails)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v88/BrentNClemson/Jeep/Others/?action=view&current=IMG_3687.jpg

$20 each
or
$30 a pair
or
$50 a set(4)
or
make deals for more than that.

email me at [email protected]

Can you get a closer pic of an unattached set so I can see how they may mount to a trailer? I want something for just that reason.

Ill try to get my camera and comp to cooperate this weekend so I can send a few pics. Basically they come with (2) grade 8 - 3" bolts to attach it to anything you want. Or you can just weld them to any metal surface.

thanks for the idea... we have about 200 of those trucks sittin at our plant rite now... may have to scavenge some..

Back