• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

auburn ected

chassellbandit

NAXJA Forum User
haven't heard anything on reliability, what is everyone else seeing/hearing? seriously considering getting one for my 8.8. seen it for any better price than 600?

those are the aussie lockers, which i ahve in the front. love it. would think about one for the tear (they are coming out out soon acoording to bill) but would rather ahve a selectable in the rear.

FWIW, heres the e-mail o got from them when i asked

We appreciate your interest in the Aussie Locker. The Ford 8.8 lockers are now scheduled to ship to us the third week of January. We apologize for the delay. The introductory cost will be $229.99 US and shipping by UPS ground runs in the area of $ 23.00 on the average. We will start taking orders right after the first of the year.

i have an ECTED i like it so far but havn't realy hammered it yet with snow and not many local wheelin spots i haven't had time. search on pirate there is a guy there that had/has one pm him for some info. the nice thing about auburn is once you buy the locker you can get a factory rebuilt one for uder $90 if you wear out the clutches!!!

o yea mine was in the i beleive i paid 5 something for mine from jawsgear.

Back