• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Bushwacker Cut Out Flares - Jeep XJ 4DR

BigTP2

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted: Bushwacker Cut Out Flares - Jeep XJ 4DR

I am looking for a set of new or used Buswacker Cut Out Fender Flares for a Jeep Cherokee XJ 4DR. If you have a set, or know someone who does, email me! Thanks.

-Trevor

I have a new set of yj bushwhackers that I never installed.I bought them before they made xj flares.Some people like them because you trim more and can use bigger tires.250.00 for the whole kit.you pay shipping.

I've got a used set of XJ flares. I just didn't like the way they looked. I trimmed the rear ones so that I wouldn't have to deal with seperating the pinch seam. Make me a reasonable offer. I'll include all 6 pieces, the self-tapping screws, and a new length of fuel hose(what BW sends you to cut to make your own spacers). Thanks

Ary

P.S. They are a LITTLE bit scratched up from branches and stuff, but nothing major at all.

Back