• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LeftHand Today at 2:00 (Sun 1-23)

XJhammer

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry for the late notice, but I'm going to head up there. Any intersted party's be at the trail head around 2.... trails to be decided on site.

It's such a nice day that why wouldn't you want to go.

-Hammer

How much snow?

Not that much, lots of ice though, made traction more a battle of speed rather then finesse. Had to get pulled on one icy spot, 3 wheels on ice and open diffs, made for getting stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Tons of fun though...

I want to run carnage, but need to get locked before I can run ice stuff. :D

No you don't, just go with someone else. I'm open F-R and only had a few problems. I only had to be pulled because I wasn't being too smart, and I was too lazy to break out the high lift. Plus driving open makes you a better driver, at least that’s what all my locked friends say.

If you want to run it let me know, ill go with you. I'll even get my buddy with the winch just in case.

Also I think that the chance of getting stuck/rolling/messing up your jeep is 90% the fun…..

XJhammer said:
No you don't, just go with someone else. I'm open F-R and only had a few problems. I only had to be pulled because I wasn't being too smart, and I was too lazy to break out the high lift. Plus driving open makes you a better driver, at least that’s what all my locked friends say.

If you want to run it let me know, ill go with you. I'll even get my buddy with the winch just in case.

Also I think that the chance of getting stuck/rolling/messing up your jeep is 90% the fun…..

lol.

Well, I have been open for quite a while, just never done anything hard on ice.

But I might just take you up on the offer.

Any time. By the way nice rig, I saw your post in the mod forum. It's missing something though..... mud...

;-) let me know about wheeling...

XJhammer said:
Any time. By the way nice rig, I saw your post in the mod forum. It's missing something though..... mud...

Actually, this is the first time it has been clean since moab 04 (oct something) LMAO :D

XJhammer said:
;-) let me know about wheeling...

Will do. :cheers:

Back