• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

control arms

Searching is your best friend. According to Yucca Man's chart (i think that's the chart i have) for 6 inches you will need about 17 inches on the lower and 15 1/2 on the upper. Good luck and let me know how they turn out i'd like to make my own as well some day.

Mike

Edit: Just saw that you're not making your own, this is what happens when i try to muli-task

17 lower and 15.5 on the uppers will get you close, adjusting the uppers +/- to get the proper balance of pinion angle and caster. Exact lengths will vary from rig to rig, believe it or don't......factory build tolerances are on the sloppy side.

Last edited:
XJEEPER said:
17 lower and 15.5 on the uppers will get you close, adjusting the uppers +/- to get the proper balance of pinion angle and caster.
Yes. Those charts are a starting point and will get you close. Your mileage may vary from someone elses, though.

Back