• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 Trailers in Orlando (Open and enclosed)

Redneck Joe

NAXJA Forum User
I have 3 trailers I do not use anymore (hardly) and I want them gone.

1- 5x10 enclosed trailer approx. 10 years old and still in great shape. I use it once a week for my pressure cleaning business. $500.00 (Leak Free)

1- 5x10 lawn trailer with ramp and 2 tool boxes. Purchased brand new from Emerson Trailers in October of last year. Paid $800.00 Sell $500.00

1- Home Made steel flatbed with dual axles and ramps. Has good tires and a 2000 pound winch. I have had and used this trailer for 5 years and it pulls great. $700.00 Trailer is approx. 7'x18' in size (21' long with the tongue).

Call me at 321-231-5526 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Joe

Redneck Joe said:
I have 3 trailers I do not use anymore (hardly) and I want them gone.

1- 5x10 enclosed trailer approx. 10 years old and still in great shape. I use it once a week for my pressure cleaning business. $500.00 (Leak Free)

1- 5x10 lawn trailer with ramp and 2 tool boxes. Purchased brand new from Emerson Trailers in October of last year. Paid $800.00 Sell $500.00

1- Home Made steel flatbed with dual axles and ramps. Has good tires and a 2000 pound winch. I have had and used this trailer for 5 years and it pulls great. $700.00 Trailer is approx. 7'x18' in size (21' long with the tongue).

Call me at 321-231-5526 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Joe

HEY EVERYONE, IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED PLEASE CALL ME AS I HAVE TO MOVE THESE TO MAKE SOME ROOM IN MY SHOP. I'M WILLING TO WHEEL AND DEAL!! MY LOSS CAN BE YOUR GAIN.

Redneck Joe said:
No problem. Let me know how you want to do it as I need the trailer to get that Jeep home. Then maybe we could meet half way? Any ideas?

Joe

Somebody make me a good offer on these trailers......................They have to go.

Joe

Any idea on what you might be looking to trade for? I have some 33x12.5 super swampers on (chrome)steel rims. Tread isn't great but they work pretty good. One is almost new. They came off my TJ and I run 33 A/T's on my XJ. Maybe those plus some cash for the enclosed trailer. Bad part is I won't be in FL till the begining of March. I am racing a National BMX race and will be traveling through Orlando going to Oldsmar then. If your interested let me know. Thanks

DuG

Back