• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Ninja 600R with 6000 miles in Orlando, Fl.

Redneck Joe

NAXJA Forum User
I have a very nice Ninja 600R street bike that I would like to trade for a Jeep or I will take $2000.00 cash.

It runs and drives nice but it probably needs the carbs cleaned as it has been sitting for a while. I could fire it up and ride it right now! I just rode it up to put fresh gas in it and it screams...... It is currently tagged as my wife and I rode it to Biketoberfest in Daytona.

Call 321-231-5526 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Joe

"If I was not 6'4 and in Tx, I would take this thing in a heartbeat"

You need a ZX-11.....Like I have...I'm 6'1"...and have plenty of room...LOL

I'm trying to talk a buddy into buying your 600...though.

Aron

BigDawgz said:
"If I was not 6'4 and in Tx, I would take this thing in a heartbeat"

You need a ZX-11.....Like I have...I'm 6'1"...and have plenty of room...LOL

I'm trying to talk a buddy into buying your 600...though.

Aron
If I knew how to post pics I would put them on here. Anyone interested please email me at [email protected] and I'll email pics...

Joe

Any interest in a '98 KTM 250 SX? It is so fast, has applied triple clamp and bars, FMF pipe, V-vorce reeds, O-ring chain, new sprockets, Aluminum hand guards with plastic covers, New tires and the suspension has been reworked for a 300lb rider. It is set up for racing fuel. Never been raced. I bought it from my friend and I have the title. If your interested email me at [email protected] and send some pics of the Ninja. Thanks

DuG

Back