• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ABS / LSD Combination

casm

NAXJA Forum User
This question relates only to the 2000 and 2001 model-year XJs since these are what I'm looking at as the replacement vehicle.

In either of those years, was limited-slip available with ABS? I'm trying to find one with both if possible, but have no idea if this is a valid combination.

My 2000 Classic with the Up-Country offroad package came from the factory with Dana 35, limited slip, and ABS. The tip off for the Up-Country package is factory tow hooks and skid plates. You also get 1+ lift over stock, HD cooling and a trans cooler.

Tim_MN said:
My 2000 Classic with the Up-Country offroad package came from the factory with Dana 35, limited slip, and ABS.

Cool, thanks. That's exactly what I needed to know :)

The tip off for the Up-Country package is factory tow hooks and skid plates. You also get 1+ lift over stock, HD cooling and a trans cooler.

Yup. If I can find one with the Up Country package that would be a major plus, but at this stage I just want to find one that at least matches the spec I had previously. Totalled XJs suck. Thanks for the info, though.

Back