• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock hitch setup

Overdriven

NAXJA Member #1020
I'm adding a custom rear bumper so this is up for sale.
pics are here http://photobucket.com/albums/v205/tahillis/Bumper/

It's off an 88 XJ with the tow package. pretty stout. Mounts to the body in 11 different places. Also mounts to the bumper and is adjustable. I used it as a rear strap point.

Everything is included except the nut strip and ball. I have a skid plate and I"m still using the nut strip.

I'll take best offer.
Thanks.

Shipping would be $20
How about $30 for the hitch?

No, it's not a 2". This was the factory setup that bolted to the body in 9 places and also to the bumper itself at 11 places. It's very stout and a low profile bar. It didn't take away from my departure angle. I put a ball in it to tow a trailer and I also would swap the ball for a clevis when I was whellin'. It worked great but I decided to make my own bumper/swing tire carrier and I don't need it. The link in my first post shows it peeking just below the bumper of my Jeep. It's rated at 2000lb trailer weight and 200lb tongue weight.

I'll take best offer on this. I would like to just get rid of it.

My favorite is the Texas Terrorist hunting permit. My wife bought the "This is not an abandoned vehicle" one for me. I didn't know she put it on there for about a week.

That back window as been in two differnt XJ's now. I didn't want to give up the graphics so I just swapped the window when I got my next XJ.

Back