• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LCA install question

xjrrrdx

NAXJA Forum User
Well I got rustys adjustable LCAs. I was wondering how far I actually lengthen them, is it just an estimate or an actual 3 full turns or something of that sort. Also what is the difficulty on installing these things, as well as time.

xjrrrdx said:
Well I got rustys adjustable LCAs. I was wondering how far I actually lengthen them, is it just an estimate or an actual 3 full turns or something of that sort. Also what is the difficulty on installing these things, as well as time.

The only adjustment you make to the arms is to set the castor where you want it. Stock spec is about 7*, but anything from 4*-8* is fine. Installing them is a snap, if you do it with the rig on the ground. Just unbolt the old arm and bolt up the new one. Put your foot against the tire and roll it to line up the bolts, or have a friend roll it for you while you stick the bolt through. Do them one side at a time.

Back