• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory Service Manual

jeeppowermj

NAXJA Forum User
Whats a good site to go to to get a factory service manual on paperback, or do i have to go to a dealership. I did a search on google and on here and nothing helpful came up. I need one for a 88 Comanche. Do they even make them for comanches or would i have to get one for a cherokee and just "wing it" on the backside.

The back of your owners manual will have the phone number. Might find one on Ebay, they do crop up. Not sure if the 88XJ covers the MJ or maybe has a supplement that goes with it.

i subcribe online to all data. www.alldatadiy.com. like $20 the fist year and $15 to renew, i think. not quite factory service manuals, but way better than chiltons or haynes. pretty decent detailed info, plus alot of prices and part number and labor times. when i worked at the chevy dealer, that all the mechanics used was alldata. so its not that bad.

have factory service manual for 1989 that I use for my 88 xj. It also covers comanche and others. Also have 89 Electrical manual that came with it. Very helpful. Also have a body manual for 89 that shows weld points and a lot of useful info on body parts. Bought them on Ebay for about 60 bucks awhile back. So, the manuals I have also covers comanche. HTH Don

Back