• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spings and Stuff

Big Bear

NAXJA Forum User
RE 1345 4.5" ZJ front coils New in box $150.00

RE 1358 7.5" TJ, XJ front coils Wheeled twice with less than 5000 miles on them $160.00

Tera 4" TJ coils used on an XJ for several years $70.00

Skyjacker extreme drop pitman arm for XJ, TJ, or ZJ $80.00

Stage 2 Jet chip for 97 to 99 Xj $180.00

Turbo city Mapp sensor ajuster for 97+ auto XJ $30

PRM-19115

Cool your radiator.

Electric Fan, Single, 16 in. Diameter, Reversible, 2950 CFM, Aluminum Blade

Used in new condition

Help keep your radiator from getting all steamed up with one of Perma-Cool's High Performance electric fans. They feature high-rpm, pancake-style electric motors with long-life ball-bearing armatures, open steel housings for unrestricted airflow, and six silver-anodized aluminum blades with an aluminum center hub. These fans are reversible, for front or rear mounting, and can move up to 2,950 cfm of air to cool your radiator.

Vendor Perma-Cool Industries, Inc.
Product Line Perma-Cool High Performance Electric Fans
Flow Direction Reversible
Fan Quantity Single
Maximum Fan CFM 2950
Number of Blades 6 blades
Maximum Fan RPM 1750
Height (in) 16.000
Width (in) 16.000
Thickness (in) 3.750
Blade Material Aluminum
Blade Color Natural
Shroud Color (Not Specified)
Shroud Material (Not Specified)
Amp Draw 9.8
Quantity Sold as a kit.
Notes (Not Specified)
Fan Series Electrical
prm-19115_m.jpg

$75.00 (Summit Racing sells for $99.99 + shipping)

I pm'd you on the 7.5'' RE coils

Are these the same Rubicon Express 7.5'' xj coils that BigOffroad has ? Also...what lift height did they settle in at....and are they equal on both sides? I just don't want one side to be higher than the other.
Thanks
Aron(BigDawgz)

BigDawgz said:
I pm'd you on the 7.5'' RE coils

Are these the same Rubicon Express 7.5'' xj coils that BigOffroad has ? Also...what lift height did they settle in at....and are they equal on both sides? I just don't want one side to be higher than the other.
Thanks
Aron(BigDawgz)

i have these, and i'd say that mine settled to 7" with a winch and bumper, so i added a spacer for a total of 8"

4.5" ZJ coils are sold
Pitman arm is sold
4" Tera coils sale pending

Last edited:
Back