• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

custom speaker box for XJ

Jeep839

NAXJA Forum User
i have a custom speaker box made for 3 10 inch subwoofers it is made out of 3/4 inch mdf and fiberglass. it bolts up were the spare tire goes inside the truck i am located in Highlands, New Jersey 07732 it is very heavy so inless you are willing to pay for the shipping then it is probably not a good idea if you can't come and pick it up. I couldn't tell you the volume inside it is shaped odd in the back bc of the wheel well. but the speakers i had in it def. radiled the truck well if you want me to play them inside the jeep i will. i got a new system so i took this out. email me if you want picks i will send them b/c i have no clue how to post them and i am looking at 200.00 with the speakers or 150.00 without the speakers the speakers are i'm pretty sure the pioneer TS-W253C you can see them here:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4059_37442,00.html

i am always willing to trade for something else and remember OBO

my email [email protected]

Back