• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2" and 31's

BigDadys94xj

NAXJA Forum User
I decided Im going to keep my 94' and now I need to lift it . Since I have 6" lifts on both my 87'and 91' I only want a small lift on this one since it is my daily driver. I was looking at installing 2" of lift and was wondering if I will have any trouble running 31x10.50x15 BFG AT's on 15x7 wheels. It is currently stock with the exception of the 30x9.50x15 BFG's I put on. In stock trim the 30's dont rub at all even when flexed. I have noticed though my 94' seems to sit a little higher than most I see.any info would be great! Thanks.

for a street rig you won't have any problems except a little bit of tire rub at full lock. This is my Dad's set-up and he hasn't had any problems even on some mild trails without disconnecting.

keep the sway bars connected like he said and it will be fine, here is a picture of my buddy with the same setup
october-ure32.jpg

I had 31 BFG AT's / about 2" of lift and they rubbed at full lock. I found a set of Rancho (I think) LCAs and coil springs at the boneyard. They have a little narrower profile than the stock LCAs. Tires didn't rub with the aftermarket LCA's.

Both the springs and LCA's will be up for sale soon.

Back