• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4" tomken coils and 3/4" spacer

woody431

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pair of Tomken 4" coils. They are in great shape and appear to be new. No scratches or anything, fresh black paint, Tomken Machine logo on them. Also have a pair of 3/4" poly spacers, brand new, great shape. The coils and spacers are just sitting in my closet and I need to get rid of them. For the coils, Im asking $75 plus S+H and for the spacers, $25 shipped. I'll get pics to anyone who is interested. Im in Illinois.

I tried to PM you but your box is full! So here goes,

I might be interested in the tomken coils you are selling. How much lift did they give you? Were they on your jeep, if so how many miles do they have? I am going to Rockport offroad park with my jeep club this Saturday(22nd) Maybe I could swing by on the way home since you are pretty much right on the way(I live in Bloomington/Normal) Let me know,

Mike

hey, sorry about the PM's. They were never on my Jeep. I bought them with intentions of putting a lift together, but never did. They're basically brand new. Let me know what you wanna do, I'll be around most of the day Saturday until about 5pm.

Ill let you know by friday if I have the cash. Otherwise itll have to be after the weekend. If someone else gives you cash first, let them have the springs.

Back