• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift ???'s

chilybil26

NAXJA Forum User
right now i have the skyjacker lift on my 88 that gives me about 3.5 inches of lift. I am gonna put on another 2 inches with blocks and spacers. I have the skyjacker shocks and am running 33x12.50 tires with alot of fender trimming, any ideas what kind of probs i might run into??? Most everything else is stock right now including the 35/30 combo and drivetrain. Thanks. Bill

well, i dont have first hand experience but ive heard when using blocks, you'll get bad wheel hop. Spacers as far as i know give no problems.

You may get vibes after you finish adding the additional lift if not getting them already. Will probably need a t-case drop or CYE to get rid of it.

I agee with JeepXJ that I heard more negatives using blocks but never personally used them. My buddie installed the spring spacers and extended shackles and worked well. I will be installing the BB from teraflex soon.

Back