• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

14 bolt, flat top hp d44- san jose,ca trade sell

disxjer

NAXJA Forum User
what title says,

d44 out of a bronco. comes with radius arms, steering driveshaft caliper to caliper on rollers- $250 or trades

corprate 14 bolt- out of a stock 72 chevy, 8 lug, wheel to wheel, with rollers, 3.56-$150

lookin for xj aftermarkes bumpers, d35 locker, 2.5l hp parts, spare 31tire on 4.5 x 5 rim.
let me know

What's the lock rite for? dana 30? If so I might be able to use it for my bros XJ. Please let me know and how much U want for it.
Troy

please any one. im manly looking for the rear but tell me if u got a front

will trade 14 bolt for 31 inch tire with good tread or a nice grant steering wheel, or electric steering wheel

disxjer said:
please any one. im manly looking for the rear but tell me if u got a front

will trade 14 bolt for 31 inch tire with good tread or a nice grant steering wheel, or electric steering wheel

I have a hp44 already, but it is the rare leaf sprung f-150 and Andy (Crash) tells me it will be very hard to get my RE TJ front brackets on it, so I might be interested is getting your hp44 and doing the radius arm set up. What gears does it have and how complete is it? What does it come with? Radius arms, hubs, brakes, calipers, etc?
Troy

Back