• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Web-help needed!

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
In case you've been hiding under a rock, we are hosting Winterfest in March. I'd like to have an online registration page, but am not at all familiar with creating web pages. Are there any NAXJA folks that would be willing to lend a hand in this regard?

Please PM or email me. Thanks!

:paperwork

A guy from Va hosting a winterfest homepage?

next thing you know, the new "glenn" will be 12 hours ahead of us, and own a camel named "stu"

Vbulletin should come with add-ons so you can create any kind of registration page you want. On the php nuke that we use there is a module called hot forms where we can create registrations. When submitted the page goes right to the event coordinators e-mail for filing.

I would start searching some of the hacker forums, it only makes sense that VBulletin would have the same thing, or close to it that nuke has.

IntrepidXJ has stepped up to the challenge.

Lawn Cher' said:
IntrepidXJ has stepped up to the challenge.

And has done a great job. Go to the Winterfest Forum, Registration Information thread for the link to the online registration form. See you in Attica! :wave:

Very Nice! Good Job ... :thumbup:

Back