• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee on 35's

HoodRichXJ

NAXJA Forum User
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport Black on Black on black 4.0L Automatic, D30 & Chry. 8.25 3:55 open's. 8" inch lift. C-ROK steering box brace plate (inner and outer), underbody lights, surco 45x50 safari rack with 6 Hella 500's and two PIAA 520's on the front bumper. Sony Explod Headunit, with Pioneer 3-way component speakers. The rear bumper is extremely stout, but good looking piece built by a local/friend and fabricator. with D-Ring mounts built in. The tires are 35x12.50 BF Goodrich M/T's on 15x10 Black American Racing steelies. The lift and tires have only 4500 miles on them, still in extremely good condition. I am the second owner of the Jeep i bought in Nov of 03 after an older couple turned it in from leasing it. The jeep has 52,350 miles on the clock. The jeep also has color matched bushwacker cut-out flares (They look really sharp). The jeep also has a rustys airtube and K&N Filter on it with a poweraid spacer. For questions or pics feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] 12,500obo thanks steve. Interested in Trade for newer body style taco ?

Last edited:
lockers? Pics?

Back