• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Rig Photo Thread

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Ok post'em up please limit them to two per XJ and 800x600.

Here is mine.

Lion's Back, Moab Utah.

M10_01_467.sized.jpg

Holcomb Creek Trail, Big Bear, California.

cl143.jpg

More Photos Click Here

And More Photos Click Here

Holocomb creek.... I think I ran it in the other direction from MJR, and I think it's the same spot... but someone move a rock :)

MikeyL%2011.jpg

and here is another someplace further up the road

12773557-R1-13A-med.jpg

Kejtar

You're right about the white mountain one... but about the first one? Does it look like the spot you were at? for you it'd be kind of towards the end in that little rock garden place? Here is a better view of the near vicinity of that spot with Sequoia going through it
12773556-R1-13A-med.jpg

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
You're right about the white mountain one... but about the first one? Does it look like the spot you were at? for you it'd be kind of towards the end in that little rock garden place? Here is a better view of the near vicinity of that spot with Sequoia going through it

I don't think so. The background looks different. There is a huge rock up near that turn which I can't see but it doesn't show that area. My photo is at the end rock garden. I don't recognize the other area.

hmmmmm I thought it was the same spot but now I'm now I'm not sure.... Probably someone else that was there that day will chime in :)

Kejtar

It always happends ....When i get a good pic to post it wont ever work.. But i can get eveyone elses pics to work just fine....ARGHHHHH!!!

16RtProfile5-03-med.JPG

BTW: Good Looking Rig Dan!!!!!

Last edited:
Dan Turner said:

I'm determined to get this figured out. Posting the pics that is. That foggy look is not any special effects, just dirt on my lens.

Dan

Just click on the IMG box when you post and cut/paste the URL address for the photo in there.

Back