• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for someone to marry us

shiandpete

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, I will admit that I don't own a xj but a tj. I am actually here hoping that maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My fiance and I are planning to get married this summer up on Kingston Peak. However I am not sure where or who to call to find a justice of the peace or someone to do the service for us who is willing to wheel to get to the destination. Can any one please help me with this?

Thank you
Sarah

I just got married last summer and we able to find a lot of pastors/ministers (whatever they call themselves) that do non-denominational and/or non religious services. Outdoor weddings up in the mountains are not uncommon so I think you just have to ask around to see who's game for the trip. Just tell them that it is a mild 4wd trail :laugh3: Sorry I don't have any names for you. Maybe someone here was ordained through some internet site.
Good luck and congrats.

shiandpete said:
Hi, I will admit that I don't own a xj but a tj. I am actually here hoping that maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My fiance and I are planning to get married this summer up on Kingston Peak. However I am not sure where or who to call to find a justice of the peace or someone to do the service for us who is willing to wheel to get to the destination. Can any one please help me with this?

Thank you
Sarah

You might want to look up some sort of club directory for your area & find a church based 4X4 club & steal their pastor. Out here in Ca we have many church based clubs & I could probably count out 6-7 ministers that would die to do a service on a trail. I doubt you'll find anyone on this board to actually help you because none of these guys in Co. actually wheel. All they do is sit & stare at there puters. They could do a Google search for you though...

Matt

Hit up Colorado4x4.org and PM dajudge.

HTH

Andrew

As it turns out in Colorado, anyone 21 years of age can marry you. Its all a matter of signing the paperwork and swearing.

wanna fly a rabbi in ? oh no wait... I guess if your not Jewish this is a moot point. But if you want a good Jewish wedding...I'm here for ya.

Hope you have picked your "Kallah" well.

Good luck to you, and MAZALTOV !

Back