• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5" S-F question

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
i have this lift with the AAL in the rear and initially it gave me 4.5" in the rear and settled to a lil under 3.5" but i used Terra 3.5" coils in front that settled to under 3".... i am going to order the RE 3.5" kit with rear packs soon and i'm curious how "ass-high" the lift sits after it settles... i will not wheel this rig and not too concerned with flex and all that stuff much.. and i generally carry 100# of tools/stuff in the back all the time....

if i want it to sit basically level in the future, should i add a 3/4" spacer when i lift it or does it sit somewhat level after? looking for input from people with this specific lift please...

Pietro said:
they are gonna be HIGH

i'm aware of that... the same spring with a longer shackle gave my trail rig 6.5" to start and sit at 5" now.. so that should translate into about 3.5+ when they are broken-in....

Pietro said:
they are gonna be HIGH

thanks for all the valuable input. looks like your making friends...

as for my input -
My RE 4.5" XD packs sit at about 3.75" with 220# in the back (i bought them used) and i was unimpressed initialy, but the flex made up for it. Also i realized that if they gave me he true height then i would have needed an SYE which i didnt have the $$$ for at the time...

A good idea would be to go to the local pick and pull and buy a few sets of factory isolators - to throw in if need be.
Put the new pack in and drive it for say 2 weeks and see where your at - then you can add spacers to the front or add/remove leaves from the rear.

good luck
-Ranger

Mine sat just a tad high in the back. Stock bumpers, no winch, spare in the back, on 31's.

--ron

Back