• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter event... revisited

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
ok, we all got a bit sidetracked in last discussion LOL... but now since everyone had some time to ponder this question... what are your guy's thoughts? Lets start with season first of all :) :)

When do you think it'd be good? Probably not summer cause it gets REALLY hot here.. unless we hightail to some cold mountains (personally I did a run through DV once in July with no AC :) so I don't care )

Anyways... what do you guys think?

In my opinon October is out.. . cause that's close to Moab event which is close to us.... Feb is out cause that's SoCalXJ jambo ussually and lets not overlap events :) :) ALso... December I'd say is out cause it's too close to CHristmas... everyone got plans for holidays and is spending money on gifts for their XJ :) :)

So I'd guess March/April/June or September or November? although for camping probably April/June or September would be best :)
Kejtar

Actually, I think this is something that would be better to let the SoCal BOD work out, and get input from the members. It's virtually impossible to come up with a workable plan when the whole group is discussing things in this type of format.

Back