• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roof rack

BlackOut98

NAXJA Forum User
right now i am looking at a surco rook rack. this seems to be very inexspensive (160$) i was wondering if there is any other around that price or cheaper that are still a fgood quality

well when i was looking for a roof rack, i researched alot of different kinds, and the cheapest one that ive found was surco, all of the others i saw were at least 300-400. so if your looking for cheap, go with surco
i have a surco safari rack, 45x 60 and it was 160 i believe, then the mounting brackets were 39.99. but i love it so far

-matt

I have a surco 50x60 and really like it. Looked everywhere for others, but everything else was nearly double in price. I've had it a couple of years and it's held up well. Spare tire's on top via the surco spare tire mount. I used Kargomaster mounting brackets to mount to the factory roof rack rails. Sits outside all the time and no rust anywhere.

Back