• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench party

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Notice 22/23 Jan we are swapping my motor, don't know with what yet but we are swapping it. if its cold bring your own propane.I will provide pizza,Troy has graciously donated $50 for beer!! Location will be Our hanger at Medow Lake airport in Falcon CO. If you need directions PM me or Planefixer.This part of it needs to be completed that weekend period or I dout I will make it to BOTW.
Led

I wish I could get away from work and come down and give yah a hand...:(

If you need any random parts though, give me a hollar, I might have them.

hightimes2 said:
And that would be?

Wheelin challenge, CA guys vs CO guys again maybe? Maybe the AZ guys are in on it too.

Try a search. :laugh3: :D

Best of the west is an invite only type run for the truely stupid, where we take XJ on trails best suited for buggies and make fun of each other when we break.
Led

Led said:
Notice 22/23 Jan we are swapping my motor, don't know with what yet but we are swapping it. if its cold bring your own propane.I will provide pizza,Troy has graciously donated $50 for beer!! Location will be Our hanger at Medow Lake airport in Falcon CO. If you need directions PM me or Planefixer.This part of it needs to be completed that weekend period or I dout I will make it to BOTW.
Led

So, you buyin' pizza BOTH days there bunky? :laugh3:

If I'm shellin' out $50 for beer, there better be several people there to drink it - otherwise, the only thing happening at the hangar will be a coupla opinionated drunks arguing about god-knows-what and the engine will still be swinging from the hoist...... maybe I should by $50 in propane......

Tell me I'm wrong...... :gag:

If I'm buyin'.....what are we drinking? Place your order here.

I'll drink anything your buying!!you can drop the trailer off at the same time how easy can it get!?!? :laugh3:
Led

Sorry we aren’t there to help change yet another motor. (I use to think jeep motors held up pretty well.) Call if you need any moral support :)

Jabeepa said:
Sorry we aren’t there to help change yet another motor. (I use to think jeep motors held up pretty well.) Call if you need any moral support :)

Stef,tell Paul we need him to do the transmission bolts. :yelclap: :laugh3:
Jeff

Last edited:
JJacobs said:
I'll try and come down. Grog may 'assist' as well. Much beer will be necessary.

WHOA! I've only got $50 to spend..... no one said anything about Jacobs showin' up....... with a friend too? Uh uh.... no way. BYOB Jacobs!

:laugh3:

91 Jeep Project said:
I hope your not checking I.D's, I think I lost mine............:roflmao:

careful there! YELLA's a badge-wearing, gun-toting deputy dog!!!

...though i suppose the 'springs is out of his jurisdiction!
;)

Back