• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

29 spline arb/ tera disc kit for 8.25

bheit4x4

NAXJA Forum User
complete tera disc kit for 8.25 w/ instructions less than 1000 miles $350 and I will split shipping

29 spline arb w/switch hose solinoid Less than 1000 miles . Has pinion gear marks all the way around the case. The marks are less than 1/16 deep and according to arb has only damaged it cosmeticly $350

I can email pics if you send me your email add
I prefer paypal

Thanks Brian

Hey Brian, why are you getting rid of the Tera disc kit? or are you getting rid of the 8.25 all together?

btray

yup im in the middle of my full width swap 44/9. But as far as the brakes goes I wish I would have bought them whem I first got my xj braking was improved by 100%

I am interested in both, brakes and locker, assuming that both are in good share and working order, if you are open to an offer. Please email me if you are interested @ [email protected]

Steve

I can do 350 shipped and it will fit that ratio arb only lists one part #for the arb 8.25. I couldnt find it anywhere that says there is a cariier break

Brian

Back