• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for some lights

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I'm looking for a 3" tp 4" diameter clear light (for a backup light) that installs with a gromet: kind of like those, bat smaller. Any suggestions where to look? I got the red ones and amber ones from NAPA already, but they don't carry the clear ones.

Here's a mod# 10 clear utility lamp that mounts just like the large rounds. It's a 2 1/2" lamp, but you'll have to cut a hole about 2 3/4" to mount the grommet & the grommet will actually cover a 3 1/4" diameter surface. This is the closest I could find that fits what you're looking for.

Matt

mod# 10 Trucklite

Mounting Grommet

FarmerMatt said:
Here's a mod# 10 clear utility lamp that mounts just like the large rounds. It's a 2 1/2" lamp, but you'll have to cut a hole about 2 3/4" to mount the grommet & the grommet will actually cover a 3 1/4" diameter surface. This is the closest I could find that fits what you're looking for.

Matt

mod# 10 Trucklite

Mounting Grommet

That's pretty much it! Thanks!

Back