• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1990 Stock XJ Sport 2 Door Cincinnati, OH

timber-wolf

NAXJA Forum User
1990 Cherokee Sport
4.0, Auto 207,000 Miles
Crank Windows, Manual Locks

I am the 4th owner and I have known all the other PO's. This XJ has been street driven and well maintained. I have recently replaced the sway bar links, and Exhuast from about 1' in front of the cat. It drives great on the street. Interior looks good, a few stains on the seats but no rips or tears.

The exhuast needs to be hung correctly. I did it in a hurry to get the smog check done, so it rattles now.

The paint is faded and for the year there is very little rust. Nothing that goes all the way through that I can see.

The Drivers side window can't be rolled down all the way. (If you don't stop about an 1" from the bottum you have to pull the door panel off and lift up on the window to get it up.)

$1,900 OBO

Thanks!
Chad

timber-wolf said:
1990 Cherokee Sport
$1,900 OBO
Thanks!
Chad

If anybody is interested make me an offer... I'm not sure what it's really worth. Just did a search on autotrader for my area and knocked about ~$250 off the lowest priced vehicle to make up for a few miles and ratteling exhaust..

I'm interested and fairly local (Louisville, KY). It's a little more than I'd like to spend, and sounds to be a bit high for the description you give of it. I'm looking for something around $1200, but could have some wiggle room if the Jeep were in otherwise decent shape.

Do you have any way of sending pictures via email or posting them here? I'd rather not have to make the drive if it's not quite what I'm looking for. What color is it? Exterior/Interior? 4x4? Any leaks (particularly rear main, or diffs)?

Pretty interested, I'd just like to get a bit more info before I try and head up there to check it out.

Thanks in advance!
-Erik

CNXT0371.JPG

CNXT0372.JPG

CNXT0373.JPG

CNXT0376.JPG

For more pictures go to:

http://78cj5.dyndns.org/90xj

Thanks!
Chad

TTT

Price reduced $1600 OBO I can't come down much more than that till I start loosing more money than I can.

Trades:
T-18
Hi Steer for Scout 44
AMC 360 Fuel Injection or Propane setup

Thanks!
Chad

Back