• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

suspension prices?

biscuitboy87

NAXJA Forum User
does anybody happen to know what the dealer charges for spring packs and all the hardware to attach them?
mine got bent.
TIA

Hit the wanted forum. Somebody has to be doing a lift.

In a week or two, I will have my factory 96 Leaf pack. Pends on how far north you would want to drive. I wouldn't mind driving down south for a little, just to do something different.

Otherwise, check out your local Salvage yards or used online. Or order a 3" Lift pack and maybe some springs to match. OR, for the price the dealership would charge, get a lift kit. There is always someone around that can be bribed to install it, if you do not have the tools.

If i remember right the local dodge dealership here wants like $300 a side just for the leaf packs, for that price you can get a nice lift. Or, do a search on some aftermarket sites, i have found the stock leaf packs for about $65 a side.

Cory

biscuitboy87 said:
does anybody happen to know what the dealer charges for spring packs and all the hardware to attach them?
mine got bent.
TIA
If I recall correctly, a couple of years ago factory Up Country coils cost me around $60 each. Factory Up Country leaf springs cost a bit over $100 each, don't recall how much more but I'm thinking they ran about $120 each And they do NOT include the bushings, which you have to buy separately.

Kejtar said:
look at quadratec as they sell oem parts and will cost you less then the dealer.
Are you certain? I don't think Quadratec sells Mopar parts. The track bar I got from them certainly wasn't a factory part.

Eagle said:
Are you certain? I don't think Quadratec sells Mopar parts. The track bar I got from them certainly wasn't a factory part.

You're right, my bad. I meant to say that they sell same types of items as you'd get from the dealer.

thanks for all the input guys.
i found a solution...
the resultant body tip was indeed from bent leaf springs from when the semi hit the xj.
covered by insurance even though they didn't catch it first time.
third time the xj has been hit...it will be trail only if i can get it to last one more year.
thanks again!
Nim

Back