• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn 8274, needs rebuild.

simonsxj

NAXJA Forum User
OK guys, I didn't want to get rid of it but an 8274 doesn't work too well on an XJ. The winch needs new electrical wires and maybe a motor ( not sure). Also the end plate on the end of the drum is missing. I have found a piece of steel tube that fits around the bearing so I will make a new one if you want. It has the remote and cable. $250 plus shipping, remember this thing is heavy.

I might be interested.

When you say that it might need a new motor is this because the one you have doesn't work at all? Does this winch have the freespool clutch on the side? Also what exactly is the plate that's missing from the end of the drum? Do you still ave the mounting bracket for the end of the drum?

Thanks,
Josh

I cant email you from wowmail, or hotmail, or many others because AOL considers them suggestive and censors them out before you get a chance to see what they are...AOL when I had them cost me tons of money!

Back