• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4:10's and a lockrite in a D35 and D30 4:10's

I may be interested.
They came out of a Cherokee? (Will they go into a cherokee with no problems?)
How come they are'nt being used anymore? (Did your friend upgrade?)

I'm down near Tacoma, answer back if you still have them.

kc7bur said:
I may be interested.
They came out of a Cherokee? (Will they go into a cherokee with no problems?)
How come they are'nt being used anymore? (Did your friend upgrade?)

I'm down near Tacoma, answer back if you still have them.

i bought them from a freind who upgraded to a 8.25 and 4.56 but his kept his front dana 30 so i bought the front end 4:10 gears and the whole rear axel assembly with the 4:10's and lockrite all in one. i was going to put it all into my XJ but now im trying to sell the XJ so since these wernt installed i want to sell them seprate

Do you know what all is involved with changing the parts out? I do all my own work but have never had to mess with changing a ring and pinion. Just pull the axles and replace? Or is there shimming involved, do you know?
Thanks, Jay.

gearing is a pretty involved process thats worth letting professionals do, especially if you don't know what your doing. Are the gears high pinion?

i dont know anything about gears either.. just to let a profecional deal with it..
tiblerbrit said:
gearing is a pretty involved process thats worth letting professionals do, especially if you don't know what your doing. Are the gears high pinion?

I'll take the d30 4.10s and d35 carrier, lockrite and 4.10s, $150 + shipping to 06098?

Back